This recorded webinar discusses the 3 most important interpersonal skills you need at work today. Here's what you are going to learn in this ground-breaking training:
The definition of innovation is the introduction of something new: a new idea, method or product. Leaders or managers cannot force people to be innovative. They need to create a culture where team members are encouraged to be more innovative. It's important that new ideas and methods are accepted and not frowned upon. This encourages employees to explore new methods or procedures and helps to build an innovative culture.
INNOVATION: 5 Ways Leaders Can Promote an Innovative Culture - Complimentary Webinar
- Are you a Training Manager charged with creating a more innovative culture to drive organizational growth and success, but not sure where to start?
- Do you need to develop programs that help leaders ignite your employee's passion for innovation?
- Are you seeking a proven, cost-effective process to make it happen?
- Do you want to enjoy your job more because your interpersonal relationships at work are better?
- Do you want to understand what makes different people tick?
- Do you want to be able to ask for what you want in a way that's not confrontational but gives you what you need?
Join us as we address the three interpersonal skills that are critical for being effective at work today. This FREE live virtual webinar will provide you with tips you can immediately use to:
- Empower joint problem solving
- Encourage better connections with others
- Engage people to want to help you