This recorded webinar discusses the 3 most important interpersonal skills you need at work today. Here's what you are going to learn in this ground-breaking training:
On October 30th we offered this complimentary webinar "5 Ways Training and Development Can Help Create An Innovative Culture". View the webinar below:
The definition of innovation is the introduction of something new: a new idea, method or product. Leaders or managers cannot force people to be innovative. They need to create a culture where team members are encouraged to be more innovative. It's important that new ideas and methods are accepted and not frowned upon. This encourages employees to explore new methods or procedures and helps to build an innovative culture.
INNOVATION: 5 Ways Leaders Can Promote an Innovative Culture - Complimentary Webinar
- Are you a Training Manager charged with creating a more innovative culture to drive organizational growth and success, but not sure where to start?
- Do you need to develop programs that help leaders ignite your employee's passion for innovation?
- Are you seeking a proven, cost-effective process to make it happen?
Do you find yourself in any of these situations:
- Do you want to enjoy your job more because your interpersonal relationships at work are better?
- Do you want to understand what makes different people tick?
- Do you want to be able to ask for what you want in a way that's not confrontational but gives you what you need?
Join us as we address the three interpersonal skills that are critical for being effective at work today. This FREE live virtual webinar will provide you with tips you can immediately use to:
- Empower joint problem solving
- Encourage better connections with others
- Engage people to want to help you
Management Development in Today's Economy
Research indicates there is a growing need for organizations to provide more live virtual resources for training and development. There is also a need to help your managers identify how to best motivate, coach and engage their staff, even in changing turbulent times.
Has your budget been cut but you still need to provide best-in-class learning solutions? Live virtual training is growing in use and can actually enhance learner retention....if you use proven techniques adapted for the virtual classroom. We are early adopters of live virtual learning and have found what works and what doesn't. Join use for this FREE webinar in which we will address:
Has your budget been cut but you still need to provide best-in-class learning solutions? Live virtual training is growing in use and can actually enhance learner retention....if you use proven techniques adapted for the virtual classroom. We are early adopters of live virtual learning and have found what works and what doesn't. We learned the hard way 10 years ago when we first started delivering live virtual classes. Now you can benefit from our 10 years of experience...we are happy to share.
When delivered effectively, live virtual training can be even more engaging than the traditional face-to-face classroom. You can keep all the participants actively involved. You can keep everyone on their toes. You can make it entertaining, inspiring and action-filled. But you do need to know the secrets to success that will help you do that.
- How you can make your virtual training stick for long-term learning impact
- How to build accountability into your course design
- How to blend self-paced elearning with live virtual learning
- Best practice case studies
- Resources available you can use now