Time Management - Online
Do the employees in your organization need to prioritize their time better? Do they need to develop their time mastery skills… and yet they don’t feel they have the time to attend a one-day class? Then bring the program to them in condensed, live on-line sessions! We can help them target their unique challenges and learn the skills they need right from their own desktop!
Our online instructor-led Time Management program requires minimum time away from one’s office duties. The individualized Time Mastery profile helps each participant create an Action Plan for improvement and the reinforcement module enhances ongoing behavior change.
Printable Version - To print a one page description of this course.
Program Length: This is an on-line instructor-led program consisting of prework, and 2 on-line sessions scheduled at least 21 days apart.Major Topics:
- Time management challenges
- Investing vs. spending time
- Establishing goals
- Distinguishing importance from urgency
- Handling interruptions
- Responding to email
- Overcoming procrastination
- Developing a personalized Action Plan
- Understand how group time (meetings, team time) could be used more efficiently
- Use common terminology to discuss work habits
- Agree on policies that affect individual and group time
- Enhance productivity and goal setting
- Identify one’s time mastery strengths and challenges
- Recognize and focus on the most important, not just urgent activities
- Plan time to accomplish key goals
- Eliminate procrastination
- Manage interruptions
- Delegate responsibility
- Create a targeted personal Action Plan for effective time mastery
This program utilizes the Time Mastery Profile® to help participants assess their strengths and development needs in the following areas:
- Attitudes towards time
- Time Teamwork
Time Management Program Process:
The program is structured as follows:
Prework: Time Mastery Profile®
Completion of the on-line Time Mastery profile. This on-line instrument shows participants how well they are managing their time now in 12 critical areas of Time Mastery.
Session 1: Time and Priority Management TechniquesTime: 90 minutes
This session reviews key areas addressed in the profile. Techniques are provided for helping participants set goals; establish priorities, handle interruptions, delegate and overcome procrastination. Each participant creates an Action Plan and is asked to report their progress during Session 2.
Session 2: Reinforcement Session, held at least 21 days after Session 1Time: 60 minutes
This session is designed to serve as a reinforcement vehicle for the participants in the program. During this time, participants discuss the successes and challenges they experienced when implementing their Action Plan. Suggestions are provided for enhancing their skills and making an ongoing commitment to Time Mastery.